DotBeer is a program for DotA
(Warcraft 3 mod) players. It allows manage builds for every hero. You can easily add/edit/remove skill and item builds. There are included builds for all heroes, so DotBeer is ready to work after download.
Take a look at screenshots. Main window:
In the right upper corner click on the side logo. Table with heroes will show up:
You'll find all the information you need about the hero by simply clicking on a portrait. From drop down list "Author" you can choose, which build you want to view.
You can edit build by clicking on "Edit Build" button. You will see the following window:
Here you can edit skill or item build. Tables are full editable.
Why use DotBeer?
- you have all necessary info about each hero in just one place
- you can quickly check hero build during the game
- if you ever asked "what should I buy?", this program is for you
- if you are new to DotA, this program is espacially for you!
- if you are making guides for hereos, you can easly copy Item/Skill Build to forum post. Item Build can be copy as images: [img]www.example.com/image.jpg[/img]
- heroes builds management - browsing, adding, editing
- heroes, items, taverns management - browsing, adding, editing
- copying hero Item/Skill Builds
- printing hero build
- automatic updates
- error reporting system
If you found DotBeer useful please feel free to
. Donations will help keep up my motivation to spend my free time on DotBeer.
I've taken info about heroes from guides posted in this thread at dota-allstars.com forum
and from playdota.com site
. Info about items I've taken from playdota.com site
.Send me an e-mail
- found bug
- have question
- have problem with DotBeer
- have ideas for new features
Enjoy using DotBeer!